My afternoon with Abraham.
Written by Kim Parker
About 4 years ago I was introduced to Abraham when I read the book Ask and it is Given. I instantly became a fan.
Abraham, a name chosen for a group of non-physical teachers, delivers some of the most powerful teachings available to us today, filled with inspirational messages of joy and well-being. They offer us no less than a blueprint for understanding and implementing our own destiny. According to Dr Wayne Dyer, a man I deeply respect, they are the Masters of the Universe! I could not agree more.
Their messages, which have profoundly touched and influenced my life, are expressed through Ester Hicks, one of the most remarkable women that I have ever had the pleasure of knowing.
Abraham inspires me to master my vibration every single day. This collective consciousness inspires me to be aware of my emotional set point and the attractions thereof. They inspire me to live in chronic alignment and look after my vibrational connection to my Source …. My Soul.
So as you can imagine, I was beside myself with excitement when I learned earlier this year that Ester was coming to Sydney this month to present – Abraham Hicks – The Path of Least Resistance.
The workshop took place on a recent Sunday afternoon and it was everything I expected and more. It was hands down one of the most fascinating, exciting and joyful experiences I have ever had.
I learned so much, even though I have been following their teachings for a while. There were some beautiful reminders too.
Below are some of the messages I thought I would share with you ….
- Find a way to be happy before the manifestations come into reality. The manifestations will take place quicker.
- Your focus should be on feeling good. Always. Keep following the good feeling.
- When you are happy anyway (irrespective of the conditions around you), you will translate the vibration into a manifestation.
- You don’t need things to have already worked out to know that they are working out or going to work out.
- What has already manifested is not where the “sweet spot” is. The journey and creation of the manifestation is the “sweet spot”.
- Stop taking score of “what is”. “What is” no longer matters.
- Enjoy the contrast in your life, for the juice it brings.
- It takes courage to pinch yourself off from your Source and survive.
- Defending yourself and justifying where you are stops manifestation.
- Inspiration is the calling of your Source. Listen.
- Your thoughts matter a lot. They become vibrations. These vibrations manifest into your reality.
- Only care about how YOU feel.
- When you are in receptive mode (when you allow), you will receive the stream of consciousness.
- A problem is the beginning of a magnificent growth experience.
- In less resistance you are home.
- Your inner being, your source, only looks forward. It doesn’t look back and justify why you are where you are. Don’t look back. Your Source is not looking for an explanation.
- Your relationship with your Source is the most important.
Abraham is constantly reminding us that the basis of our life is FREEDOM and the purpose of our life is JOY. It would be wonderful to hear how you create freedom and joy in your life. Please feel free to share with us in the comments.