Are you yearning for a better way to make money that honours who you are and allows you the freedom and flexibility to live life on your terms?
Are you tired of going it alone either at work or in your own biz?
We are on a mission to create new ways of making money – TOGETHER.
At the Best Life Tribe we are passionate about helping women create a full-time life and a part-time biz that works for us. We call it BLT Bizstyle because our focus is on blending who we are and what we love with smart ways to make money.
Who we are
- We are natural nurturers, collaborators and supporters.
- We are at our happiest when we are with our tribe.
- We want to be rewarded and remunerated for what comes naturally to us; what lights us up and that usually revolves around feeling valued, being of service, having fun and making a difference.
What we love
- We love our families.
- They are the reason we want to keep getting better and more productive.
- But, most importantly of all – they are the reason we are determined to create FREEDOM.
- Freedom of time, location and freedom from money worries.
- Freedom that allows us to fully show up as our best selves, creating space for our husbands, children and loved ones to do the same.
Smart ways to make money
- Our Bizstyle philosophy is based on the power of leverage – exploring how best we can combine our skills and energy with the skills and energy of others to create a greater return for all. We call this Tribal Entrepreneurship.
- We believe in the power of passive income (an automated system that generates sales and money without us having to show up) enabling us to create multiple streams of income, whilst still having enough time to do what we love.
- We also love recurring income – where we do the work once (create an e-book or e-course or sell a subscription) that pays us over and over again.
- Our beloved mentor, Kate Northup calls these Financial Freedom Freeways and our mission is to help women find the right Freeway to take them where they want to go whilst enjoying the journey on the way.
- We believe in working side by side in community so that we can have more fun; make a bigger impact, and simply enjoy helping each other shine.
So how do we plan to help you?
Right now we have our trench coats and our trilbies on, and are putting the magnifying glass to work researching, exploring and compiling the best ways to bring our Bizstyle Financial Freedom Freeways to you.
Our focus is on helping you generate Smart Money – income you generate without having to personally show up.
“Divorcing your money from the amount of hours you can spend making it, is one of the most critical steps for creating the ultimate luxury in your life – choice.”
Kate Northrup, author, Money: A Love Story
For us right now this means exploring a number of avenues from producing e-courses and e-products, selective affiliate programs, direct selling products we genuinely love and heart-centred network marketing.
We passionately believe that women need to embrace new paradigms of earning in order to be able to thrive and that means keeping an open mind to new ways of working and earning and new ways of creating freedom for ourselves.
Through embracing business models that naturally tap into our feminine power of collaboration over competition and teamwork over going it alone, we have this incredible opportunity to lift up others as we lift up ourselves.
“Feminine power is the power to manifest … things that our heart most yearns for – intimacy, relatedness, creative expression, authentic community and meaningful contribution.”
So, if you are a stay-at-home mum wondering how to use your little bit of spare time to help generate some smart, flexible, enjoyable income … you need to know we are putting together programs that will help you.
If you are a corporate executive tired of feeling closed down in your job and frequently compromised on how you show up for both family and work … you need to know we are putting together programs that will help you.
If you are solo business owner who loves what you do, but feels isolated and alone and in need of additional income as well as support … you need to know we are putting together programs that will help you too.
What will we do together?
Show you how working together gets more done and produces bigger results for everyone.
- Guide you step by step in exploring new income streams that are centred around leverage and collaboration.
- Connect you to resources for information and inspiration.
- Hold each other accountable to what we need to do next to move forward.
- Have fun, celebrate our success and shine.
It is literally true that you can succeed best and quickest by helping other to succeed.
A final foot note – we do not see ourselves as gurus or experts but we believe we are heart-centred freedom seekers and trailblazers – clearing new pathways for helping women to live their best lives.
And as the our mantra goes: When women truly live their best lives, everyone benefits.
So what next?
We’d love to share our new Bizstyle programs with you as soon as they are ready. So please jump on board the list below and we’ll keep you notified.
In the meantime, check out some of the awesome people and information resources that inspire us.
BIZ PEOPLE WE LOVE (links to open in new webpage):
Learn to love your money honey. Kate gently and graciously takes you by the hand and leads you through the work that needs to be done to grow up, get real about and put your big girl panties on about your finances. She reframes adding value (and appreciating the value you bring) and what it means to generate an income stream – from multiple places & with love. We LOVE her!
If you’re up for a weekly dose of awesome, relevant, quirky but essential biz advice, check out Marie Forleo’s highly successful Marie TV. Marie’s mission is to have more of us showing up, shining with our gifts and talents and making the world a better place. Amen to more of that!
Wanna write? This generous, talented and oh so ‘bang on’ girl gets her kicks from helping as many peeps as possible write to connect, serve and get their message across. Like Alexandra says herself, “Brevity is sexy”. She’s witty, astute, makes her point super clear & cranks out unbelievable tools that she gives away – yes free!!
Leonie is a wonderful mix of a big-hearted, goddess hippy with the smarts and savvy of a highly successful business woman. She spoons out compassionate, loving advice on business and life through her quirky blogs and through an eclectic mix of e-products and courses. Sometimes the purple swatches and fairy dust can be a bit off putting, but her content is always insightful and uplifting.
Local Aussie girl Karen, is a one stop shop for creative and clever design work for anyone building their online presence. Karen will either do design work for you (oh so patiently!) or has resources and tools to teach you how to do this stuff yourself. She’s ace, she’s local, she has an awesome blog and she rocks at what she does!
BIZ BOOKS WE LOVE
Money: A Love Story, Kate Northrup
Tribes, Seth Godin….this is the book that sowed the seeds for us! We need to build tribes.
Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Robert Kyosaki
The Cashflow Quadrant, Robert Kyosaki
Rework, Jason Fried
The Compound Effect, Darren Hardy
Think and Grow Rich, Napoleon Hill
Turning Pro, Steven Pressfield
The Suitcase Entrepreneur, Natalie Sisson
The $100 Startup, Chris Guillebeau